The Southern African weltwärts Network (SAwN) is having their Annual General Meeting from November 13th to 17th in Johannesburg.
One of the primary focus areas of SAwN is to develop its member’s capacity in hosting volunteers. The conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) is set to allow for major training and development areas identified by SAwN members as critical needs.
The Annual General Meeting is a set need that SAwN needs to convene in order to remain accountable to its members and engage stakeholders on critical issues moving forward. It also provides an opportunity to showcase the achievements completed by the organization.
- Provide training in critical areas identified by members as vital knowledge gap needs.
- Provide crucial skills transference that members can take back and implement in their organizations
- Strengthen organizations’ capacity to look after and deal with volunteers when critical issues arise
- Complete the annual SAwN AGM
- Provide feedback to members on activities completed and upcoming plan
To register please contact SAwN:
with Mary Mlambo (Chairperson) in copy:
or use the following form: