Library - Publications and forms
You can find publications from the weltwärts programme in the library. Here you will also find publications from weltwärts organisations provided that they have been made available to us. In the library, we also provide guidelines, reports and general ideas and approaches. Organisations can find forms, guidance notes, checklists and notes on how to complete forms, as well as information from the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development and the weltwärts Coordination Unit.
Sending & host organisations
- Outline document on the funding of accompanying measures
- BMZ Evaluation Reports 066: The South-North component of the development volunteers service weltwärts
- Findings of the 2015 weltwärts programme volunteer survey
- Findings of the 2014 weltwärts programme volunteer survey
- Evaluation of the pilot project Country Contact Persons of the weltwärts development volunteer service
- Findings of the 2013 weltwärts programme volunteer survey
- Funding guideline weltwärts
- The weltwärts Development Volunteers Service. Summary
- Quality standards for the weltwärts scheme
- Partner Agreement Concerning the Volunteers Service weltwärts
- Pilot project South-North Component of the weltwärts program
- Supplementary Agreement Regarding Specific Requirements for Volunteer Service in the South-North Component
Publications by sending organizations
- The Adventure of Hosting International Volunteers. A Guidebook for Practitioners by Practitioners
- Partner conference weltwärts South-North component in Berlin, Germany
- Volunteer security checklist for weltwärts partner organizations
- Meaning Well. Doing Good?
- Inclusive Volunteer Service – weltwärts alle inklusive!